Monday, February 25, 2013

Welcome!

Hey everyone, this is the new homepage for my network of music blogs! I didn't have time to learn enough html to make my own website, so I'm getting by with this for now. If anyone has the ability to do so, and would like to help me with this let me know!

Basically, this is the center for the links to my new music blogs. I thought it would be easier for people to find what they like if I separated the songs by genre - country, electro house/dubstep, and hip hop/rap. I plan to use this page to post about random things and post my original music.

If you are a music producer and want your songs to be featured on my blog just contact me at mseller@umich.edu with a link to your songs (SoundCloud, website, etc.).

Enjoy the music and thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment