Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Promoting Music and Need Help!

Hey Everyone,

Recently, I've been getting contacted by artists that have been requesting me to promote their music! I cannot explain how awesome it is to know that people want me to represent them and get their music out to the audience that wants to hear it!

I wanted to say keep it up and if anyone that reads my blog produces music and/or knows someone that does, contact me and send me links to your work and I will do my best to make sure the right people are hearing it!

Along those lines, I want to do the best job possible to help artists out. In order to do that, I really want to push my blog towards becoming a full website. I think funneling the traffic I get to one location would not only benefit the artists I support, but it would make my job even simpler! If anyone has the skills or knowledge regarding how to make a full on music promoting website, please contact me at mseller@umich.edu!

Thanks again for the support! Find me on Facebook or Twitter if you want to introduce yourself!

-Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment